On this course you will learn how to perform threading of different areas of the face and forearm.
What is threading?
Threading hair is an ancient method commonly practiced in Eastern countries, like Egypt and India, but is becoming very popular here in the West. Threading removed the entire hair follicle, lasting up to 6 weeks. A cotton thread is pulled along unwanted hair in a twisting motion, to trap hair in a mini lasso and lifts the hair right out of the follicle.
- Extremely sanitary. Nothing but the thread touches the skin, and it’s thrown away after use
- Great for people with ‘trouble’ brows. Threading has this amazing ability to be so concise in the hair that it removes.
- No chemicals are applied on the skin. When people have certain circumstances, or are taking medicine that conflicts with waxing and sugaring, they can still get threading done.
- Very fast
- Perfect alternative or accompaniment to waxing
- Great for removing facial hair
Training plus kit: £135
- Duration: 1/2 Day Practical in the Classroom
- Everything you need to learn this treatment is included in this course.
Your Training Will Cover
- How to manage your working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation procedure including contra-indications
- Contra-actions to the treatment and aftercare advice
- Principles and methods of Threading – including in the mouth and in the hand methods
- Full face, eyebrows, top lip areas are practised
- Live demonstration on model
- Live practise on model
Book A Course
If you have any questions about the services that we offer at Eyelash Queen simply click through to the contact form and ask us. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or why not check out our Eyelash Extension FAQ page?
Drake Mill Business Park
Call 01752 771112