Course Terms and Conditions
Booking a Course
Please fill in the booking form with all relevant information, this helps to prepare your certificate, and also allows the tutor to see what prior knowledge you hold. Emailing a copy of your main therapy qualification can be included with your booking form.
A deposit is required to secure your place, your place cannot be held for you until a deposit is received. 14 days before the course is held, full payment should be completed, this saves time on the course day. The course manual will be emailed directly to you. You will not receive your manual until full payment is made.
Paying for your course
You can pay for the course direct bank transfer or credit card (deposit – but a small charge will be added on). Details will be emailed once booking form is received. For the final part of the payment for the course, your tutor will provide you with details on ways in which this can be paid.
The deposit is totally non-refundable. If you cannot attend the course your deposit will not be returned to you. You may be able to transfer to the next course date if adequate notice is given. (This is for payment of the course manual that is sent to you.)
Notice of attendance
If you cannot attend the course, 7 days’ notice must be given, you can then be transferred to another course. Your deposit/full payment can be transferred to the next course if adequate notice is given.
Notice of 7 days+ = moving to another course date free of charge (date to be re-arranged within 6 months – non-refundable deposit and course fee not refundable if not re-arranged within time frame) or refund of balance of course (less deposit)
Notice of less than 7 days = moving to another course date £15.00 admin fee – non-refundable deposit / course fee not refundable
Deciding not to attend = non-refundable deposit / course fee not refundable
Please note that if you do not attend a course without any prior notice given (i.e. no show), you will still be liable for the full cost of the course that you have booked, and therefore will be invoiced for the balance that was due.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- All courses cancelled up to 7 days before the course start date: refund of the balance of course cost (less deposit)
- All courses cancelled less than 7 days before the course start date: 100% of the fee still applies. (no refund will be given)
- No show on the date of the course: 100% of the fee still applies (no refund will be given)
- Course date change £15 admin fee will apply.
- No refunds given once course work is issued for Home study courses
- Course payment – In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation (proof of which may be required) a request for transfer to a later course will be considered at our discretion. Courses transferred will incur an admin fee of £15, otherwise the above charges will apply.
The course manual is the property of Hampshire Holistic & Beauty Academy and is protected by copyright. You cannot reproduce any of the manual without express written permission from us. You will be in breach of contract by using the manual or teaching the subject from the manual. The course manual is emailed to you prior to the course once you have paid the full course fee.
To practice the therapy that you have just studied by Eyelash Queen Plymouth Beauty & Training, valid insurance is needed. Information regarding this is found in your manual. All courses are accredited through either Complementary Medicine Association (CMA) or Associated Beauty Therapists (ABT) or a different accreditation provider, and a discount is available to you if you join either of the awarding bodies insurance.
It is your responsibility to check that your existing insurance company will accept the course for insurance purposes.
Eyelash Queen Plymouth Beauty & Training teach courses to a high standard adhering to all health and safety standards throughout. Certificates are given out to students who have shown competence throughout the course. However we have the right to withhold certificate if the tutor deems the student to not have reached a competent standard. Case studies will be set and reassessment will be arranged. There may be an additional charge for this.
For professional standards, a certificate is awarded to show competence but it is expected that each therapist practices at least 6-10 times before taking payment and advertising for clients.
Attending the course
You will be expected to turn up on time for the course, the tutor is generally available for up to 20 minutes prior to the course start time. Any medical conditions should be discussed prior to the course, and noted on your booking form. You should be prepared to give and receive treatments throughout the course to complete and be deemed competent.
- Please wear comfortable clothing i.e. jogging bottoms and a tee-shirt are acceptable. (no Jeans please)
- Flat shoes or socks for footwear.
- Short nails, you cannot perform massage with long nails, so please do not turn up with long nails.
- Bring photocopies of your main therapy qualification, i.e. body massage, beauty therapy, alternatively, these can be emailed to us alongside the booking form.
- Any items left will need to be picked up. If they are posted out Eyelash Queen Plymouth Beauty & Training holds no responsibility to them arriving and a fee will be charged for postage. Items will be kept safe for collection.
This course is taught to a high standard throughout, it does not diagnose medical conditions and should not be treated as a substitute for medical care. Contraindications and benefits are discussed as part of the course but are not intended to represent medical advice, nor be deemed as a treatment to cure or prevent disease.
All Manuals have been checked and approved for accreditation through The CMA or Associated Beauty Therapists in the case of courses that we teach for other recognised training providers these have either been accredited by The CMA or a different accreditation provider.
Eyelash Queen Plymouth Beauty & Training accept no liability for injury or loss to person or property throughout.
Eyelash Queen Plymouth Beauty & Training holds no responsibility for damage caused by you to another person after you have received your training.
If you have any questions about the services that we offer at Eyelash Queen simply click through to the contact form and ask us. One of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible.
Or why not check out our Eyelash Extension FAQ page?
Drake Mill Business Park
Call 01752 771112